Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Review: Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Treatment


// Pantene's 3 Minute Miracle is 3 Minutes of Nothing Happening.
The tube is 15ml and it is more than sufficient for 2-3uses. I didn't want to make an oil rig of my my head so I only used half a tube. And knowing Pantene, I anticipated this to be full of silicons.
The formula is pretty thick and it doesn't drip (has a consistency like the Tsubaki Treatment)
I had this on for 10minutes.
When my hair dried, it felt like nothing happened. My hair was in its usual state. The next day, it was a frizz bomb. Did I miss something?Hello? This is supposed to rescue my hair from damage and make it shiny and smooth. Sure as hell didn't see any of that happening. Sounds like a whole lotta bull. Even some silicon would have made my hair shinier (for a day at least)
In the end, I had to turn to my trusty Kose Cosmeport and Tsubaki Conditioner and treatment for some help.

Thank god this was a free sample. Won't even rate it since it didn't do anything good for me. Yerk. The remaining half goes into the bin. Bye Bye, 3 minutes of wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment