Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nail of the Day: Paul and Joe 003 Rayon De Soleil

Under artificial light, no flash

Under artifical light with flash




Rose Bronze-Gold base with tiny specks of glitter. All it took was one coat!! And, I'm very glad to say that this one glides on smoothly, with no grittyness at all. Fairly watery in consistency but doesn't drip (unlike Beaute De Kose varnishes!). The brush is controllable too. I like the long screwtops as it provides a good hold (especially when you are not ambidexterous!) I had this one sitting around for at least 1/2 a year and there was minimal separation!
It looks like copper here but it looks gold-bronze in the daylight. I hauled this at a warehouse sale but to be honest, I probably would not pick this one up at regular price.
Made in Japan by Albion. Paul and Joe gives you a decent 10ml, which means it would probably last you quite awhile. Paul and Joe varnishes are not their main line of products (their focus being makeup and skincare) so this would probably be a little difficult to find.

All in all, I likey! 4/5!
-1 for being expensive at regular price!

1 comment:

  1. That is crazy gorgeous! I hate them for not being here though. Grrr...

    ReplyDelete