Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello Fukubukuro Sales!Vivenne Westwood SpringSummer2010



//Outfit of the day:Random 3/4 sleeve blazer, Random rouched chequered dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag from Sweet, Random Black Engineer Boots


I bought this dress in Harajuku's Takeshita-Dori and to my surprise, it appeared on Jan2010's issue of Popteen!

In other news, Vivenne Westwood's Spring/Summer 2010 collection for Ebury is so cute!!








I'm not exactly in love with the floral one but the solid coloured ones get my vote! These suit the sweet,elegant gothic lolita look! Me wants VW SS2010 accessories!
The rest of the collection can be found at the westwood webstore : http://www.hervia.com/SS10-Vivienne-Westwood--Bags-Ebury/c28_360/index.html
The rest of the Spring Summer 2010 collection is worth a look too!

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit. SO cute! I have the older M by MJ bag from the other mook. I want that pink heart Westwood bag!

    ReplyDelete