Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome: //Of Heart Prints & Rings

//Welcome to Black Box For A Head.
I choose to put a black box over my head because
I dislike having my face all over the internet. (You'll never know right?) I like to have a little self-censorship here for the sake of my own sanity.

I believe that fashion is not how much boob or butt you can show but how you rock the outfit. For a lack of a better word, how fierce you are (Totally ripped off Christian Siriano right there.. Who by the way is the best thing to have happened to/appeared on Project Runway). Fashion doesn't have to be expensive either. I'm definitely looking forward to more Target or H&M-esque collaborations for the masses.


Outfit of the day:
Comme Des Garcons PLAY tee, Flower hairtie, SwordFish shorts,
Overknee socks, Nike dunks, Cher bag

L3's outfit of the day is so cleverly matched. She accessorizes with black and it jazzes up an otherwise plain outfit. I really liked how the bag gave the look a dash of welcomed colour.Particularly liked the high collar and the low neckline on the vest that elongated the silhouette.Very understated but the effort she puts into the details makes it tasteful, not overdone.

Can't wait for my Comme Polkadots to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment