Sunday, November 22, 2009

Review : Kose Salon Style Hair Mask



// Kose Salon Style Hair Mask by Kose Cosmeport
Price: 700Yen or so
My hair was going through a particularly bad period (read: hair being extremely dry + falling out) but a twice a week regime of this hair mask rescued my hair somewhat. After using this for more than a month, I believe I am well equipped to review this baby!
Bought this one quite awhile back...because I was desperately in need of a hair mask and Hasegawa Kyoko was on the sticker! :D

This one gets 4/5 from me!I recommend a twice a week regime for this one.

Its light on the wallet(Very important!!) and most importantly, it does live up to its claims. Its fairly thick and moisturising so a little goes a long way. Personally, I prefer a thick hair mask that doesn't drip so this is another plus point! Then again, it takes a little more time to wash this mask off your hair.
It does smoothen slightly damaged tresses which means less frizziness :D :D I didn't apply the mask near my scalp as I didn't want my scalp to clogged up. It definitely made my hair easier to comb but that effect disappears the next day.
Scent-wise, it has a sweet honeysuckle scent, nothing too strong or artificial.I like the gold packaging as well! Even with wet hands, the lid unscrewed quite easily so there wasn't any fumbling with the tub. +1point for sturdy, non slippery lid!
My only grouch is that this baby can't be found easily in drug stores (even in Japan). I would repurchase if I can find it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get it.


1 comment:

  1. I love using hair masks but can never keep up with all the cool Japanese ones that come out! This one sounds really great. :)

    And oh yah, I'm a total fan of the "black box" effect. \^^/

    ReplyDelete