Monday, November 16, 2009

Spring 2010 RTW : Jimmy Choo for H&M







//Jimmy Choo for H&M
I'm still on the fence for this one. From what I see here, these clothes are meant for the slimmer ones. Sure, those look fairly good on the models but I really want to see these cuts modelled in plus sizes. Ready to wear for everyone, no? Not just Ready to Wear for size 0-2.
I like the one shoulder dress the best. Classic and understated, unlike the first dress which resembles a bathrobe. The rest are just Rock and Roll styles a la Jimmy Choo's own line.. nothing too exciting. Then again, I'm almost over black studs and leather jackets. (And please, no wet leggings) The bracelets and the clutches are pretty verstile pieces though.
Style-wise, the obligatory men's line is not impressing me at all..although the prices are pretty impressive. Just wardrobe staples at a good price. The suit looks dapper..but I still prefer Dsquared2 suits. (If you have serious cash to splash, then may I recommend you Dior Homme Suits too?:) )

Verdict:
To die for? No. But if you can take your time to get these pieces without queuing 3 hours or fighting off other crazies,then maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment